Wednesday, 15 October 2014

MY PERFECTION

After changing 6 working places in past 3 months, I am still not satisfied..
There is a very thin line between Dreams and Expectations..

When we dream big, we have bigger expectations....

If you dream for a BMW car, a maruti will never give you that feeling of achievement.
Right now, I am like a BMW dreamer..not at all satisfied with my maruti kind of conditions and situations around..

Everything in the beginning seems so perfect, but then suddenly things change ..and I feel like a turtle who wants to hide itself in its shell avoiding the real world...!

I think it will keep on happening to me till I get immune to these things..
Well..am kinda getting immune..

This time is full of challenges and struggles..
I feel like looking for a destination and going from a path in jungle..
Somewhere there are beautiful flowers and trees..somewhere beautiful scenes..and somewhere stones,bushes and dangerous animals..!

But i know, when I will reach my destination and look back at this path, I will have a confident smile on my face and all pain of my bruises will get vanished in a second!

In this imperfect world, I am looking for perfections, and I believe I am moving forward.. and moving on........

I have realized the importance of few close people who truly love me..and I feel so rich to have gems like them..That is the perfection of my life till now.. :)



No comments: