Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Internship diary- Part 4


Here I am..sitting alone in my room..There is silence all around..
Its 2nd week of june and most of the students have gone home.

Exams of 2nd,3rd n 4th year are finished..everybody has gone home happily to enjoy their holidays and are waiting for their results..I know..we interns might never be able to meet them again..!!

                                                    So I am finally writing the last part of internship diary..I don’t know from where to start and where to end.. My life from a teenager to young girl, my most important 5 years of my life are flashing in front of my eyes,,with memories and memories…

                                                    I still remember the first day when I joined college,when I chose my room,my roomies..and the way my parents were continuously crying as I had to stay away from home..These 5 years have passed so fast..!!

We all have seen so much here..learnt so much..
We all made friends,had fights..big fights..had best friends..enemies.. Bf..breakups..jealousy..competitions..gossiping..backbiting..torture..exams..failures..parties..outings..movies..
Many times we were shattered and broken into pieces..but our friends came closer and brought all those shattered pieces back.. :)

I must say,in these 5 years, most of us have spent much more time with friends than family..We all have seen so much and now we are grown ups..
In these 5 years,our friends were our family..

Very few days of internship are left..most of us have started packing and shifting our belongings to our home again..counting days on finger….

We all are happy to leave, as we have future plans and dreams to work on ( like I mentioned DREAMS in my last part)..

But I can feel the sentiments in everybody's eyes..
Sentiments related to their friends,,this college, their favourite teachers,their room..roomies..and their favourite hangout places in patiala…!

It reminds me of an old saying:

"ek panchi ko pinjre me dala..
Jab udne ka time aya to pinjre se pyar ho gya!! "

We used to curse this college so much in beginning..and now we all love it! :)

I don’t know how..but I am kinda ok with leaving now..coz I know,I can't achieve more by staying more here…its time for changes..and we have to accept it,,embrace it with our arms wide open!

Enjoy this time to the fullest guys..this time is not gonna come back..
Resolve all fights..talk to your enemies, n make them friends again..coz you are gonna miss them the most!
Somebody once told me that the person with which you fight the most is the person you are attached to a lot,and unknowingly love a lot..!

So give away your harsh feelings and ego..its time to shake hands again and have a happy ending.. :)

It feels sad to think that we wont be able to bunk college and enjoy with friends like this anymore..
We wont have group of friends sitting beside us to share maggie or watch movies together..

We wont be having any more surprise bday parties having your big bunch of friends dancing crazily,giving you bday bumps and cake facials..

Everything will be restricted to phone calls and messages..
Starting from discussing everything in first few months,,and slowly ending up formally in years ,,saying 'hi, how are you!'

Time changes..people change..feelings change..but memories remain the same..!!

But we wont be alone..we with be family again now..may be we wont have much time to think about this..life will be really busy..
And most of us will be in arms of our life partners,,enjoying the second phase of our life..the mature phase..youth phase..and yes..the PROFFESIONAL PHASE….

Lets slow down your packing friends,,coz you dunno about the big devil called ''EXTENSION''!! :D :D

Lets hope to finish this on time..!
Good luck!!

No comments: