Hey guys..am back with the most awaited article ..part 3..!!
I thought my part 3 would be a sad one..saying sad goodbyes and describing about things we will miss the most…
BUT surprisingly..its the most HAPPIEST part….
We had a very Rocking time in these few months..so many parties..my best birthday celebration (which was made best by JAAGO in hostel!!)..so many birthday parties of my friends,,roomies,,,celebrating our last festiwals in hostel with great joy…!
The title of this part 3 is DREAMS…..!!!!!!
I had never imagined things would change to so good and exciting..!!
By now..we all have enjoyed our internship period fully,,and are counting our remaining days on fingers….but apart from that..i can see shine in the eyes of every Intern….
Yes…EYES SHINING WITH DREAMS..with lots of plannings of future…
Some are planning to go abroad….
Some are preparing for MDS,DDS,IAS,,etc.. (all the best!)
Most of the girl's parents are looking for a suitable guy for their marriage..
Few are dreaming about marrying their bf/gf..
2 are married..
And most exciting..few are engaged..!! Woohooooo..!! The marriage season is coming guys..get ready with your trendy jewellary and latest glittering clothes n footwears..obviously you have to look FAB on your friend's wedding..!!
the days which we have been planning since first year are here..
"yar teri shadi pe hum aise dance krenge..aise jaago nikalenge..jiju ke shoes waha chupayenge..aise kapde pehnenge..ye khayenge.. Itna dance krenge ki sab dekhenge iske friends kitne mast aur khush hai!! "
And then comes the reply from that friend " ye sab ulte kaam mat krna..tumpe bharosa ni mujhe..meri bezti mat krana..!! '' :D
And the most awaited question.."yar honeymoon pe kaha jaoge?? :D :P"
And about the career conscious people..they must have been dreaming about getting in their favourite college for MDS..or favourite jobs..Selection in IAS..just think guys..think that this was the day for which we have been studying since we were 3..and now it is here..we have to make our parents proud..! Go for it..chase your dreams..YOU ARE VERYYYY CLOSE…!!!!!
WOW..these are all dreams..which makes our face glow..eyes shine..puts a smile on our face….
Now when I look at my grown up friends..it makes me think..have we really grown up..??!!
I still have all the memories in my mind..about all the pagalpanti we did together..
Getting drenched in rain.. (which I did even today..that means am still not grown up! :P)
Singing songs in our most melodious voice..( u know..i mean SHOUTING SONGS!)…… birthday bumps..cake facials..!
Teasing each other for silly things….fighting for the last bite of food we share..making fun of movies (mostly horror!!) :D
And so many things….
Oh..how can I forget to mention our playing sessions….
That was the time when I could see our childhood flashing back…YES..we really played like kiddos….
After college all the hostel girls would gather in college ground and played games like BADMINTON ,CRICKET, KHO KHO,BARAF PANI, UNCH NEECH KA PAPRA ,CHAIN CHAIN,,KABBADDI.. (OMG..we are suddenly grown up in 4 months!! :O)
The favourite one was cricket..It really makes me laugh when I think the way we would fight with boys for the ground first..n then we would fight for bowling n batting…and the funniest part…we all cheated like hell!! :D
My bowling was most awful one..you cant even think about hitting the wickets..it was always diverted WIDER than the WIDE BOWL!!!! :D :P
And about fielding..none of us could stop a crawling ball…!! Forget about catches….!! Ha ha!!
The worst game was chain chain..coz I was the slowest runner and was always caught first…!! O nooooo
This is the reason I have lost weight (my secret of weight loss is reveiled girls..Sshhh..! :p)
Hey yar..dont grow up..childhood and innocence is best….i loved the way you all showed up in winter playing season….
Love the way you are guys..and now I seriuously love this college which we had been cursing since first year..!!
O no no..No more senti talks..
Your this authour batchmate is trying her best to pen down few memories..so that it can bring smile on each one of you when you read this in future..
KEEP ENJOYING...RISE N SHINE..MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE…WISH YOU ALL A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD….
I thought my part 3 would be a sad one..saying sad goodbyes and describing about things we will miss the most…
BUT surprisingly..its the most HAPPIEST part….
We had a very Rocking time in these few months..so many parties..my best birthday celebration (which was made best by JAAGO in hostel!!)..so many birthday parties of my friends,,roomies,,,celebrating our last festiwals in hostel with great joy…!
The title of this part 3 is DREAMS…..!!!!!!
I had never imagined things would change to so good and exciting..!!
By now..we all have enjoyed our internship period fully,,and are counting our remaining days on fingers….but apart from that..i can see shine in the eyes of every Intern….
Yes…EYES SHINING WITH DREAMS..with lots of plannings of future…
Some are planning to go abroad….
Some are preparing for MDS,DDS,IAS,,etc.. (all the best!)
Most of the girl's parents are looking for a suitable guy for their marriage..
Few are dreaming about marrying their bf/gf..
2 are married..
And most exciting..few are engaged..!! Woohooooo..!! The marriage season is coming guys..get ready with your trendy jewellary and latest glittering clothes n footwears..obviously you have to look FAB on your friend's wedding..!!
the days which we have been planning since first year are here..
"yar teri shadi pe hum aise dance krenge..aise jaago nikalenge..jiju ke shoes waha chupayenge..aise kapde pehnenge..ye khayenge.. Itna dance krenge ki sab dekhenge iske friends kitne mast aur khush hai!! "
And then comes the reply from that friend " ye sab ulte kaam mat krna..tumpe bharosa ni mujhe..meri bezti mat krana..!! '' :D
And the most awaited question.."yar honeymoon pe kaha jaoge?? :D :P"
And about the career conscious people..they must have been dreaming about getting in their favourite college for MDS..or favourite jobs..Selection in IAS..just think guys..think that this was the day for which we have been studying since we were 3..and now it is here..we have to make our parents proud..! Go for it..chase your dreams..YOU ARE VERYYYY CLOSE…!!!!!
WOW..these are all dreams..which makes our face glow..eyes shine..puts a smile on our face….
Now when I look at my grown up friends..it makes me think..have we really grown up..??!!
I still have all the memories in my mind..about all the pagalpanti we did together..
Getting drenched in rain.. (which I did even today..that means am still not grown up! :P)
Singing songs in our most melodious voice..( u know..i mean SHOUTING SONGS!)…… birthday bumps..cake facials..!
Teasing each other for silly things….fighting for the last bite of food we share..making fun of movies (mostly horror!!) :D
And so many things….
Oh..how can I forget to mention our playing sessions….
That was the time when I could see our childhood flashing back…YES..we really played like kiddos….
After college all the hostel girls would gather in college ground and played games like BADMINTON ,CRICKET, KHO KHO,BARAF PANI, UNCH NEECH KA PAPRA ,CHAIN CHAIN,,KABBADDI.. (OMG..we are suddenly grown up in 4 months!! :O)
The favourite one was cricket..It really makes me laugh when I think the way we would fight with boys for the ground first..n then we would fight for bowling n batting…and the funniest part…we all cheated like hell!! :D
My bowling was most awful one..you cant even think about hitting the wickets..it was always diverted WIDER than the WIDE BOWL!!!! :D :P
And about fielding..none of us could stop a crawling ball…!! Forget about catches….!! Ha ha!!
The worst game was chain chain..coz I was the slowest runner and was always caught first…!! O nooooo
This is the reason I have lost weight (my secret of weight loss is reveiled girls..Sshhh..! :p)
Hey yar..dont grow up..childhood and innocence is best….i loved the way you all showed up in winter playing season….
Love the way you are guys..and now I seriuously love this college which we had been cursing since first year..!!
O no no..No more senti talks..
Your this authour batchmate is trying her best to pen down few memories..so that it can bring smile on each one of you when you read this in future..
KEEP ENJOYING...RISE N SHINE..MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE…WISH YOU ALL A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD….
No comments:
Post a Comment