Dear mom,
as mother's day is coming,I have
finally decided to write for you..sorry mom for the delay..you have told me
about hundred times to write for you,,but I couldn’t,,because i knew it would be emotional one and you would
be reading it with eyes full of tears..and you know mummy,,I cant see you
crying….
First of all..Happy mother's day..You are the most adorable,caring,cute
mother in the world,,as well as my best friend..I am so happy to see that you
are much more excited for mother's day than your birthday!! :)
I really feel short
of words when I think about writing for you..
You have taught me
to write..to walk..to talk..good things,,bad things..everything!!
When people say I
look like you,,that I am your copy..i feel so good mom..i feel so proud..I want
to be YOU..!!
You have always
taken care of me n loved me unconditionally from day 1..no matter how much I
bothered you..!!
But mom..i really
didn’t realized it till I left home for studies n came to hostel..
I used to get
irritated when you would rush after me with plate full of fruits..for
breakfast..for milk..you would always scold me "khana jaldi kha le ni to
thanda ho jayega..'' ..i didn’t realized how big are these things till I came
to hostel..
I remember..i was a
complete mess when I was on my own..for so many days I went to college wearing
dirty apron,,unpressed clothes..dirty footwears..
I missed my
breakfast uncountable times as I was always late..
There was no one
here who was rushing after me with plate of food or glass of milk..worrying
that I will be hungry..
For many nights I
slept hungry because I didn’t like hostel food...
Slowly I
realized..that i have to eat on my own,,whether its tasty or not..otherwise I
have to suffer…!!
That was really hard
mom..i missed u so much at all those times…
During my
exams..there was no one in hostel to care for me..
no one to look after
me the way you do whenever I was sick..
Then I realized..i
have to do it on my own,,otherwise I will suffer..!!
I have lots of
friends,,but you know mom..how can anybody else feel my pain like you do…...!!
I was really broke
when you n dad would cry whenever I would leave for hostel..till now..!! i can
see tears in your eyes..but I never shed a tear..it doesn't mean I don’t get
sad..I just trying to be strong in front of you! Because I don’t want to see you
cry..
Sorry mom for the
times when I scold you and get hyper whenever I hear about even a small health
problem you or dad have..Its not that I exaggerate everything.. Its just I
can't see you getting older and weak.. Please take care of yourself and
dad,,like you take care of me n varun.. I'll be more than happy and relaxed…
I know you n dad are
very happy as I am about to come back home from hostel..i am very happy too
mom..
But sometimes when I
look around..my friends are getting married..and it makes me think..will I be
able to spend a lot of time with you now??
Will I be getting
the same love and care from inlaws after marriage,,like you,dad n varun
do…..??!!
I know you must be
crying by now mom..i am really sorry…
I can't write
more..I am in tears too..
I just want you to
know I love you a lot..and I want to spend a lot of time with you now,,because
I really miss you and dad a lot…!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
MOM..WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND LOTTS OF HAPPINESS…
from love-
your daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment