Here i am back to writing..sitting in the middle of the night..Thinking about all the changes that are going to happen...
Yes changes..college life is going to end..When i think of everything,it comes as a flashback of memories n memories..!!
I feel lost..entangled in mixed emotions of happiness,excitement and sadness..! A girl next door who has lots of dreams,,,out of which few are accomplished and many more yet to come....
Many dreams broken..Hearth broken..Friends made..friends lost...
Miss them all....
Sometimes I am very much scared n sad coz of changes,,n sometimes excited..
I know many of you will be going through the same..
Just standing in the middle of road,,diverging into many paths..thinking about which to take........
reminding the lines by Robert Frost:
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; ......................
Yes changes..college life is going to end..When i think of everything,it comes as a flashback of memories n memories..!!
I feel lost..entangled in mixed emotions of happiness,excitement and sadness..! A girl next door who has lots of dreams,,,out of which few are accomplished and many more yet to come....
Many dreams broken..Hearth broken..Friends made..friends lost...
Miss them all....
Sometimes I am very much scared n sad coz of changes,,n sometimes excited..
I know many of you will be going through the same..
Just standing in the middle of road,,diverging into many paths..thinking about which to take........
reminding the lines by Robert Frost:
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; ......................

No comments:
Post a Comment