Many of us has started with the golden period..INTERNSHIP..
So guys..how are you feeling to be a doctor? Great feeling,isnt it?
After studying a lot in final year, all of us are in a full mood to relax and enjoy..
Everybody is on cloud nine..
Well, I can say that its enjoyment starts in the very beginning of day, when girls spend time to apply their favourite eyeliners, nail paints ..and boys..they spend ample amount of time standing in front of mirror setting their new hairstyles..! Fresh feeling of becoming a doctor,eh? ;) Then getting late for departments everydays and running for attendance in office.. :D
And the best part..when all of us sit in groups with our friends in their departments,, playing games, gossiping and making plans for outings and movies..! .But only few plans are turned into actions.. :D well,,that’s a different story.. :P
Almost in every department, one corner of it is turned into KIDS SECTION, having all the games like luddo,cards,UNO,Chess,etc.. :D My favourite cards game is BLUFF, and I am going to become a BLUFFMASTER soon… :D
Most of the students..Oops..i mean interns..are enjoying their departments.. :) I am posted in Oral Surgery department.. Enjoying extractions..I did just one tough extraction today, and ended up having cramps in both my arms..See..how lazy I have become in these holidays!! :D
O yes..I make many plans for exercise and evening walks too..but how can I miss my serials! These are our main topic of gossiping apart from departments.. :P All girls stuff..hehehe ;)
Feeling great to see my friends enjoying after a long time..Otherwise I had seen all of u running for patient quotas, practical work, grades, tests,,and much more..
Keep it up guys..enjoy this period as much as you can…. Am sure we all will be having lots of wonderful memories in this year.. :) :)
Am getting late for my dinner..gotta go now.. Am having a big ' TO DO LIST ' for this weekend………
And most important..My arms need rest..!! LOL LOL LOL :D
No comments:
Post a Comment